Boston College Law School was founded in April 1929, barely beating the stock market crash. BC Law's first dean was Dennis A. Dooley, and its first home was at 11 Beacon Street. The law school would ultimately move to More Hall on the Chestnut Hill campus before moving to its current location in Newton in August 1975.
A search in the subject field of the BC Library Catalog for "Boston College. Law School" will lead to a number of results about the school and its history, including many of the sources listed below.
Published annually, The Bulletin includes helpful information about the law school, particularly with regard to what classes were offered. In earlier editions, this publication includes lists of the students enrolled, information on the books assigned for each course, and more.
The law school has a small archive that mainly consists of faculty and student publications, some of which have been digitized and are available in Digital Commons (and are linked on the left-hand side).
However, there are some materials that might be useful, including student facebooks, commencement programs, yearbooks, event brochures, and more. For brief descriptions of the holdings, see the attached PDF.
Keep in mind that use of archival materials requires an appointment and a staff member to be present during that use. Please contact Laurel Davis with any questions.
Researchers should also consider the holdings of the University Archives on main campus. For an excellent and much more comprehensive description of the University Archives, its holdings, and information about access, please see this LibGuide. A couple of particularly important collections to consider:
If you are planning a visit to any archive or special collection, make sure to contact them directly before visiting. Many items are stored off site or need special arrangements for use, so give as much lead time as possible.